Home of the
Lake Erie Field Station
Kelleys Island Field School – Cook
Manage the kitchen to ensure nutritious, well‐prepared meals are served to all students, staff and guests. Will be responsible for preparing breakfast and lunch.
1. Responsible for the inventory and ordering of food, equipment, and supplies.
2. Responsible for the upkeep of the kitchen, equipment and facilities.
3. Manage daily operations of food service.
4. Ensure safe and efficient preparation and serving of meals.
5. Maintain high standards of cleanliness, sanitation, and safety.
6. Promote practices that seek to reduce waste, reuse items, and recycle.
7. Maintain working knowledge of special dietary needs and alternatives.
8. Work as team member of field school staff.
- Experience in hospitality or food service setting
- Knowledge of standards for food preparation, serving, storage and kitchen procedure
- Must be ServeSafe certified (super easy to get if you don’t already have it).
Field School is located on Kelleys Island, OH. Program runs mid-March through June. Compensation: based on experience.
Please contact Beth Witte at
Saturday Morning Student Presentations
Thursday Evening Adult Lecture Series
Click to enlarge
528 Division Street Kelleys Island, OH 43438 (419) 746-2730